Advocacy, Lobbying, Networking/Alliance building
• Importance of networking, lobbying and advocacy
• How to identify opportunities and relevant advocacy issues.
• Building friendship for support and mobilization.
• Collaborating with likeminded organizations.
• How to design and pre-test messages for various target groups before going public.
• Linkages with media in advocacy and lobbying.
• Networking and lobbying the policy makers i.e. parliamentarians, religious groups, senior government officials etc.
• Creating consensus and dealing with divergent views (addressing / countering the opposition).
• Fund-raising for advocacy.
Senior and mid-level programme/projects managers, directors of NGOs, CBOs, and leaders in faith-based institutions and government officers.